Archival Bot Overwriting Data

I created a bot in appsheet that first waits for a project to complete and when it completes it takes the project data and copies it to a new sheet called "Archive." The bot then deletes the data from the original sheet that it was in. When the bot copies to the new sheet if the project name is the same it will overwrite the previous project name and its data with the newer one. How do I stop this from happening? I don't want the bot to overwrite the previous archived data.

Solved Solved
0 1 134
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

This typically happens when you've got a record with the same ID; try changing the ID formula so it generates something unique.

Doesn't need to be UNIQUEID() - just add something to your current ID formula to make records that share the same references unique from each other.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

This typically happens when you've got a record with the same ID; try changing the ID formula so it generates something unique.

Doesn't need to be UNIQUEID() - just add something to your current ID formula to make records that share the same references unique from each other.

Top Labels in this Space