Assistance with Filter.

Good day everyone. 

I am new to AppSheet and really having a hard time trying to do an app. I am trying to create a "Relocation Matcher" in which I have a spreadsheet that has almost 80 columns and 40 rows. What I am targetting to do is, I want to create an app in which my customer will answer some questions about the new location that they would like to relocate to. For example, "How far from San Jose, CA?" then they will have a checkbox or dropdown of 0,25,50,100(miles) and What is the Highest Temperature you can tolerate? (Average temps in July) then a checkbox or dropdown will show up as well, then so on. After then submit that form, it will filter out the spreadsheet and will give us may be less than 10 results having the complete details, in that way, we can send that report to the customer. or similar to this link https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/11/23/opinion/sunday/best-places-live-usa-quiz.html

We just really need something that can do multiple filters based on the criteria chosen and answered by the customer.

Would that be possible? Thank you in advance. 

NYtimes.png

0 2 58
2 REPLIES 2

This help post helped me in similar requirements.

Thank you, Sir! I'll check this. 

Top Labels in this Space