Assistance with Views to show data

Hi

Need some assistance in setting up a view in the app for an excel sheet. This is the sheet. I am looking for a view to show the data like it is in the sheet or possible suggestions.

Please can you assist me.

Stay Blessed
Dessie

0 3 266
  • UX
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @dessie_moonsamy! Based on what youโ€™ve stated it seems that a table view might be the best way to display your information. To learn more about the table view as well as our different view types check out this support article. Additionally, the AppSheet Community works with tables quite a bit and has posted a lot about the in the forum. Hereโ€™s a quick link to some of the recent conversations about them.

Please donโ€™t hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions and happy app building!

Hi @dessie_moonsamy

So you first need to change the layout of your table. In Appsheet, column headers can only be in Row 1. So you have 3 choices as I see it.

1 =
Put the Connections, Upgrades and Prepaid tables each in a seperate spreadsheet table

2 =
Put the Connections, Upgrades and Prepaid tables horziontally across the current table. E.g. so that Column 1 of the Upgrades table is in Column O

3 =
Do this as a workflow template. Since adding up and calculating percentages from other tables is really easy to do.

Overall it looks like youโ€™ve organised your data in to what works in a spreadsheet. But I think it should be reorganised into a simpler format and let Appsheet handle the outputs

Simon@1minManager.com

Thank you for the feedback. It is really appreciated. I will try the setup and advise. Once again, Thank you

Top Labels in this Space