Assistance with app

Hi

I created a field services app. When the client is visited 8 reports need to be completed. How do i sent this up so that all 8 reports are completed on a monthly basis

Please help

Stay Blessed
Dessie

0 8 306
8 REPLIES 8

You canโ€™t force that directly in the app because the user can always cancel the form filling. You could set an email reminder or visualize if all tasks are done with the format filter.

Hi Aleksi,

Thank you

The field service staff know that all reports need to be completed before they leave a specific store

how do i need to set up the data so that I the staff complete them during each monthly visit?

You could open each forms after the last form is finalized. Another way could be a scheduled report in the end of the month if they have any open reports.

thank you, so it been set up like that

now i need to send an email of the completed reports but i need to send it in a single mail

how do i do this?

I thought of setting up a master sheet with a trigger. Would this be correct?

You would need to have users table where you could trigger scheduled repports user by user.

thank you, where can i find information to set up user tables

Create just a normal table where you have all your usersโ€ฆ like name and email columns.

Read this article how you can then send reports to your users. You need to use the option โ€œForEachRowInTableโ€.

Top Labels in this Space