Attachment name

I seem to having issues naming my PDF file in an email attachement, the main address is missing ([_thisrow].[House Number/Plot]," ",[_thisrow].[Street Name/Reference]," ",[_thisrow].[Postcode])? however if i use the same formula below in creating a file then it works fine?

Create file formula: 

"Installation report For "&CONCATENATE([_thisrow].[Customer Name],"_",[_thisrow].[RTT Job Number],"_", [_thisrow].[House Number/Plot]," ",[_thisrow].[Street Name/Reference]," ",[_thisrow].[Postcode],"_Door Seal Ref ",[_thisrow].[Door / Seal ref])

Create Email PDF

Installation report For <<CONCATENATE([_thisrow].[Customer Name],"_",[_thisrow].[RTT Job Number],"_", [_thisrow].[House Number/Plot]," ",[_thisrow].[Street Name/Reference]," ",[_thisrow].[Postcode] ,"_Door Seal Ref ",[_thisrow].[Door / Seal ref])>>

Thanks 

Solved Solved
0 3 202
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks Matt,

Sorted the issue now I needed to create a VC in the main report table and refer to that.

Thanks anyway

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

FYI: you don't need all of that [_thisrow] stuff inside your formula. You
only need to use that whenever you're in a dual context situation.

Best
Matt

Thanks Matt,

Sorted the issue now I needed to create a VC in the main report table and refer to that.

Thanks anyway

I'm not completely aware of your current setup but adding random VCs is not the answer, at least the majority of the time.

As told by @MultiTech, you should have something like:

Installation report For <<CONCATENATE([Customer Name],"_",[RTT Job Number],"_", [House Number/Plot]," ",[Street Name/Reference]," ",[Postcode] ,"_Door Seal Ref ",[Door / Seal ref])>>
Top Labels in this Space