Authenticate to appsheet via a domain group

Hello everyone! Could someone very kind explain to me how to authenticate in appsheet through a domain group with Google Workspace Enterprise Plus?
If I purchase an Enterprise Plus account, will I have to pay for each user? Or would all the Entity's users be recognized as just one user, when using authentication through a domain group??

Solved Solved
0 8 550
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Enterprise is $20 per user.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Thank you friend Steve. My question is: Is it possible to use the
same restrictions as USEREMAIL() filters for those users who access through domain group?? We have an application in need of many collaborative users. And I'm not sure if I should set filter restrictions through USEREMAIL() with Enterprise Plus Plan, or USERSETTINGS restrictions with Appsheet Public plan.

Yes an Enterprise plan is still paid per user. Authenticating via domain groups is just a replacement for having to manually add all of your users. USEREMAIL() works just fine in either case.

Dear Marc Dillon, Thank you very much

I understand. But how would the system behave if I had to filter the 60 users within the domain group, each one having different access to different views?

If so, I ask if it is a good practice to add the 60 users to the Google Workspace domain group, and not have to pay for each user?

"But how would the system behave if I had to filter the 60 users within the domain group, each one having different access to different views?"

Not sure what you mean. It behaves the exact same way as when adding users in directly.

"If so, I ask if it is a good practice to add the 60 users to the Google Workspace domain group, and not have to pay for each user?"

"if so" what? As I mentioned above, you still pay per user whether you add the users directly, or you use an auth domain w/ groups. I'm not sure why/how you're thinking you won't have to pay.

I believed that when using a Google Enterprise group, Appsheet understood that only one user would be logging in. jajaja
But I understand now that there is no other solution, in any case for our 60 employees to access the system, we would, yes or yes, have to pay 5$ for each. (Ulalaaa.. 300$) We can't...
Am I right?

Enterprise is $20 per user.

Viixxx ...Ok Thank you very much my noble. When I reach the expert level, I will also make my contribution to the community. I congratulate you for your great dedication to helping us! God bless you!

Top Labels in this Space