Auto Input Excel Formula with new Row in AppSheet

I've been trying to automatically copy a formula in excel with AppSheet when creating a new row and having some difficulty.  The Forumla option in AppSheet works however it doesn't output the formula into Excel and just the value after the calculation.  I would like the formula to show up in excel automatically and calculate from there.

If I copy the formula in excel and extend it to multiple blank rows  then try and create a row in AppSheet it will automatically place the new row in excel after the ones with a formula in them. 

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Solved Solved
0 5 1,146
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You've populated the column's Spreadsheet formula setting?

Steve_0-1675446585654.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Thanks Steve, Read that over yesterday and it does not recognize or auto populate the formula in the spreadsheet.  Must be something i'm missing?

You've populated the column's Spreadsheet formula setting?

Steve_0-1675446585654.png

I did this before but doubted the formula as it would only copy the formula that I input.  Switching the formula to R1C1 from A1 worked perfectly. Thank You!

Can you exchange excel to google sheets? In Gsheets there is arrayformula , that you can write in the top cell of a column, and will work perfect for the whole column, when you add rows via appsheet apps.

Also, check to see if there is an arrayformula in excel too

Top Labels in this Space