Auto navigate to another view without any action

G_S
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Hi 

I am using a link to open the appsheet application and land on the form view with prepopulated value

I am using below url:

CONCATENATE(
https://www.appsheet.com/start/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?refresh=1&wipe=1”,
LINKTOFORM(“View Name”,“Employee ID”,[Email ID]))

So when I click this appsheet application opens and land in form view with prepopulated value as email ID as shown below

G_S_1-1665760277697.png

I am using auto save in ux and auto reopen form 

I need this form should automatically navigate to another view without clicking on the screen or press return button 

Please suggest how to achieve automatically navigate 

0 3 111
3 REPLIES 3

@G_S wrote:

I am using auto save in ux and auto reopen form 

I need this form should automatically navigate to another view without clicking on the screen or press return button 

If you are using Auto-Reopen, the user MUST break the re-open cycle somehow.  That is done by tapping the Cancel button.

If you are using the Aust Save and Auto Reopen, then you will have seen the "Finish View" just below these two.

Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 12.07.25 PM.png

If memory serves, when you have Auo-Reopen and tap Cancel, to stop the auto-reopen cycle, AppSheet will automatically navigate to the specified "Finish View"

G_S
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Hi @WillowMobileSys 

Thanks for the response ,I tried the way to told ,but it navigates only if click on the screen or press the enter button in the keyboard 

My requirement is without any action i need to add a row from that form 

Auto-reopen opens the same form over and over again.  How do you intend to break the auto-reopen cycle?  The app cannot guess when to stop.  The user has to specify - somehow - when they are done. 

Top Labels in this Space