Auto re-open not working from today!

Till yesterday the Auto re-open(Automatically re-open the form after saving.) was working perfectly, but from today, it is not working!

My users need to press default add button to add a new child row every time to add a new entry! Is there any bug?

1 13 500
13 REPLIES 13

I observed this as well. If you didn't already, consider reporting the issue to AppSheet Support so it is formally logged.

It is working with our account, fyg. On both Legacy / New desktop UX.

FWIW, in the midst of using an app this morning when auto-reopen seemed not to be working it seemed to resume working fine.

I observed the issue again today. Maybe it's intermittent, or maybe it only occurs in certain scenarios. Today, I used the "Add" action to open a form for adding a new row to a parent table, and within that form used standard functionality to open another form to add multiple child rows (that reference the parent row using a column with "Is part of?" enabled) in turn. That child table's form is configured to auto-reopen after each save. It used to do so, but now does not.

The problem continues in my case! I don't know, how to correct it!!

The same with me

@Suvrutt_Gurjar , can you please help us on this?

Hi @Vaibhav_Traders ,

I am just a community member like you, even though myself and some more like me ( @dbaum  @Koichi_Tsuji  in this thread and more) regularly volunteer in the community to give suggestions/solutions to other members' mainly technical/ expressions/existing features related queries.

I see you responding  me in another thread at Auto Reopen and Auto Save on Forms not working wit... - Google Cloud Community

I had requested the poster of that thread also to post his query in new desktop announcement thread for better probability of getting Google team's attention. 

You have also mentioned you have raised ticket with AppSheet support. Let us hope the support responds back to you or someone from development team sees your community post and responds. Since currently weekend is on, I think you may have a better chance of getting response during the weekdays, starting Monday.

Good luck.

Thank you for your response! 

I have the same problem! I hope Appsheet team can solve the issue soon.

same problem here. my users reported auto reopen not working. and indeed i tested and not working.

We are looking into it!

Update: we are still investigating... stay tuned 

Update: this should be resolved last Friday (July 14th)

Thank you for the response! Hope to hear from you soon!!

Top Labels in this Space