Auto update App Formula Field

Hello, I'm trying to have AppSheet auto update a form field when the data changes in my google sheets i.e. when the referenced cell "Speaker" name changes in google sheets I would like to show the new name in the "Speaker" field in AppSheet.

Screen Shot 2024-01-18 at 2.33.53 PM.png

Currently when the "Speaker" name changes in google sheets, it won't update the field even when I resync. It seems after a few minutes it will eventually update and change to the new name, but I would like it to update the name as soon as the google sheet is updated.Screen Shot 2024-01-18 at 2.21.29 PM.png

Google sheets data example: Screen Shot 2024-01-18 at 2.36.43 PM.png

When Column I changes I would like to update the new "Speaker" name in the form field in AppSheet.  Any suggestions?Screen Shot 2024-01-18 at 2.38.08 PM.png

Solved Solved
0 4 238
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Any chance you have option called Delta sync as ON?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Any chance you have option called Delta sync as ON?

Thanks, that seems to have solved the problem!  Just curious, is it possible to update AppSheet without syncing?

If the background syncing is ON, it will update the data within 30 minutes.

I am somewhat curious on why you made an Appsheet app from GSheets data but then still change the data in GSheets vs the app? I am also curious what table and column that app formula is tied to?

Top Labels in this Space