Auto update Status

Dear all;

First of all, Iโ€™d like to thank you in advance for the support.

I have two tables, one of sales orders ( Pedido ), and the other for dispatches of the cargo ( Expediรงรฃo ).

To control the cargoes that are still waiting for expedition, I have created a slice, filtering only those that do not have the column named ( Expedido ( Dispatched ) ) in the [Expediรงรฃo] table.

The ( Expediรงรฃo ) table have a column ref to (Pedido) table, and I have tried to creating another ref linking the (Expediรงรฃo) to (Pedido) , trying to pull the information if the order number (column (Nรบmero doPedido) in the [Pedido] table) was already dispatched. My intention is that when the cargo is dispatched, the table [Pedido] is โ€˜informedโ€™ that the cargo is no longer waiting to be dispatched, therefore, will be no longer in the list of cargoes to be dispatched.

I have tried to creat an action to do so, but the column [Expedido] in the (Expediรงรฃo) table , from which the information would be pulled does not appear to be chosen, as seen below:

The (Expedido) column in [Expediรงรฃo] table has a formula, that if the total of dispatched boxes are bigger than 0, it automatically shifts the text of the column to a new text. Thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m trying to copy to the [Pedido] table, so the slice will filter only those sale orders whose not have this column filled.

I might be trying to do it using the wrong command, so, please, donโ€™t stick to my attempt.

Again, thank you all for your support.

Regards;

Fรกbio Nabuco Correia

0 3 156
3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Does the Expedido column have an App formula expression?

There are two [Expedido] columns: one in the (Pedido) table and other in the (Expediรงรฃo) table. I have put an formula that IF the total of boxes filled in the (Expediรงรฃo) form is > 0, it will automatically changes the value to the Text โ€œCarga Expedidaโ€ in the (Expediรงรฃo) table, and the goal is that the [Expedido] column in the (Expediรงรฃo) table will automatically update when the cargo is dispatched. But it does not need to be this way.

What Iโ€™m trying to do through this IF comand is to creat a way to separate the ones already dispatched ( โ€œCarga Expedidaโ€) to the ones that are waiting for dispatch.

Thank you very much, Steve!

A column with a App formula expression cannot be modified by any other means.

Top Labels in this Space