Automatically set entries payment installments based on a entrie.

Hello! 

I need to generate installment payment postings.

In Brazil, it is common to pay monthly in installments, that is, every month the person will make a payment due on the 10th, for example.

This way, when I make a payment entry and define that it will be installments, the appsheet will automatically generate entries based on the amount of installments that are defined.

This automation or expression would make the job easier as I wouldn't have to enter the same entry multiple times with just different dates.

I've tried formulas and bots, but to no avail.

Quatz_0-1668094840422.png

Solved Solved
0 6 311
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, I get it.

I think you need an extra table where these installments would be, and create child records with a loop based on the parent information (like the start date, number of installments, etc)

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

So you need AppSheet to automatically calculate the next dates for each payment based on the amount of installments defined?

I don't think there is an easy way to do it since it would require a loop IMO

Almost this. 

I need that appsheet create a new row with plus 30 days from the previsious and base on the number of installments, for example:

table example: Client - Date (1ยบinstallment) - Value - numbers of installments

First form row:

jonh - 10/11/2022 - R$100,00 - 3

Then app auto add new rows:

jonh - 10/12/2022 - R$100,00

jonh - 10/01/2023 - R$100,00 

Yes, I get it.

I think you need an extra table where these installments would be, and create child records with a loop based on the parent information (like the start date, number of installments, etc)

Thanks for the reply and the atention but I'm a begginer on appsheet. I do not understand well what you mean. 

This kind of things are not meant for begginers and it's why some may just tell you that's not possible to do.

Looping with Actions (Sample App BUILD Video) - Google Cloud Community

๐Ÿ˜ขOk I understand the concept now. I'll try my best. Thanks again for the atention and tips! 

Top Labels in this Space