Automation Add only Event

Hi all, I am facing a problem for setting a automation bot which handle:

1) Add only Event

2) When the added records STATUS column is not NEW, then update the STATUS as NEW by ref to KEY

The error happened randomly, which is unable to find the key, but I am pretty sure the ref key is exist, and as mention this error is happened randomly.

I am belive that, it might cause by the records is yet to complete insert or save in the google sheet, so that it can't find the key?

Anywhere I can resolve this problem? perhaps the bot's action is trigger only if the "ADD" proceess is success and completed inserting in Google Sheet?

0 2 36
2 REPLIES 2

May I ask what do you mean exsctly by "STATUS as NEW by ref to KEY"? Key from where?

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Actually the problem that I facing is, whenever the bot is trigger by the Add only event, it will run a process which change the Status Column as "NEW", but some time it failed which due to the key is not found.

I scope down the process as like below:

1) TABLE COLUMN: Key (UNIQUEID()), Task Name (Text), Status (ENUM LIST)

2) User may enter the value for this table, task name & status with a provided Form.

3) The bot resposiblity is, whenever user save a new data for this table, it will update the STATUS with "NEW" value.

ISSUE: Sometime the bot is unable to update status as NEW with error message of key not found, but sometime it success.

Top Labels in this Space