Automation - Events & Processes not displaying

HI
How can I get Processes and Events to show when I click on Bots in the left side panel.
I have installed and enabled the Appsheet Events Extension in Google Source Sheets.
See below on the right how they do not display below on the Left and on the Right how they it appear correctly in another account

PatFF_0-1686736620642.png

Solved Solved
0 2 113
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Note the name "Linkable Components".  If you created the Events and Processes such that they are "Bot specific", they will only show under that Bot and NOT as a "Linkable Component".  To create a reusable component, one that show under the "Linkable Components", you would need to configure that item using the "Custom" button.  See image below.

Screenshot 2023-06-14 at 4.27.34 PM.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Note the name "Linkable Components".  If you created the Events and Processes such that they are "Bot specific", they will only show under that Bot and NOT as a "Linkable Component".  To create a reusable component, one that show under the "Linkable Components", you would need to configure that item using the "Custom" button.  See image below.

Screenshot 2023-06-14 at 4.27.34 PM.png

HI
Thank you for explaining that in detail - Very helpful
I also found that when I reverted to the Legacy editor, I was able to create Events and Processes the way I was used to in the older Automation view.

Top Labels in this Space