Automation Monitor not displaying all bots

I have a multitude of bots configured in my application but when I select the database on the left, only one bot appears and this is an extremely active application.

I see in settings we can filter the dates which is great. Is there a way to filter by bot name or group the bots so we can see them. Maybe Iโ€™m just using this incorrectly?

Any help would be great. Thanks

0 6 138
6 REPLIES 6

Are you certain the bots in question have executed in the datetime range that youโ€™ve filtered by? Have you tried to select another app, then re-select the original app, to sort of โ€œresetโ€ everything?

Yes, switched between apps, removed the custom date settings and used Last 7 days, synced and its just the one bot. I have around 15 bots on the application and around 5-6 run consistently throughout the day.

Do the bot executions show up in the Audit History?

Hi @Daisy_Ramirez
I assume all bots in this one app are actually being executed, itโ€™s just that they donโ€™t show up in the Monitoring App?
as Marc suggested, did you see all the bot executions showing up in Audit History?

and please contact AppSheet Support and we can look into your app to investigate.

Thanks!

Hi @Zhifeng_Lin, yes the bots have been executing just fine - just unable to see them in the Monitoring App. I did see some of the bots executing in the audit trail but could only see just the one (not the one I was looking for) in the monitoring app.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4
Top Labels in this Space