Automation SMS

Hello, I have a trouble having sending Automation SMS.

So I have a 2 tables, one is employee with below column

1-Employee name (Type Name)

2-Employee Email(Type ID)

3-Employee Phone(Type Phone)

4-Employee Shift (Type  enumlist) Option to select Morning, Evening or both

5-Employee Shift_Week_Days (Type  enumlist) Option to select (Mon-Fri)

And other is the Employee job shift schedule to filter daily list for the days with the below column

1-Employee Email ID (Type REF to Employee Email)

2-Shift_schedule (Type  enumlist)

3-Shift_Week_Days (Type  enumlist)

4-Phone (Type Phone)

For the employee job shift schedule I have created a slice (Employee job shift schedule Slice) to filter a data based on the below selection

2-[Shift_schedule] (Type  enumlist) 3-[Shift_Week_Days] (Type  enumlist) with this slice formula below

And(IN([Shift_schedule],SPLIT(employee[Employee Shift],","),

IN([Shift_Week_Days],SPLIT(employee[Employee Shift_Week_Days],",")

)

Slice works fine it gives me data exactly how I wants it but the one i created a automation to send a SMS. The automation list for the phone number shows blank it does not pick up split data in the automation Process formula i have used this below

Employee job shift schedule Slice[Phone]

Screenshot 2023-04-02 130818.png

Solved Solved
0 7 182
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sorry can't take screen shot from my phone. I will post tables and their columns from the AppSheet Editor once i get to my laptop.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

4-Phone (Type Phone)

What is the formula you use here?

In the Automation I used 

Employee job shift schedule Slice[Phone]

What is the formula of the Phone column itself? how do you populate it?

Any(Select(Employee Email[Phone],[_thisrow].[Employee Email ID]=[Employee Email Id]))

Would you please show both your tables and their columns from the AppSheet Editor? 

Sorry can't take screen shot from my phone. I will post tables and their columns from the AppSheet Editor once i get to my laptop.

Here is my columns Pictures 1Capture.PNG2Capture.PNG3Capture.PNG4Capture.PNG5Capture.PNG6Capture.PNG7Capture.PNG

Top Labels in this Space