Automation email using slice data and email distribution list

Hi,

I'm looking to see if it's possible to automate a data slice to a daily email which is then distributed to a distribution list on another table on the same gsheet?

Essentially, each day the info we're sending changes. I have managed to get the slice automation working well and it generates an email each morning with the relevant data. But the email distribution list is on a separate table on google sheets. Is it possible to grab the data from the slice of table  "A", and then distribute the email to all email addresses on table "B"?

The alternative is that I have to have 200 email addresses on every row of Sheet A so that the data is on the same slice- which is totally impractical!

Solved Solved
0 2 67
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, it is possible.  You can use an expression to obtain the list of email address. 

In the "To" property of your email step, tap the beaker icon, then tap into the empty field.  This will open the expression assistant to allow entry of the expression.  Add the expression to return the list of email addresses from your other table and your done.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Yes, it is possible.  You can use an expression to obtain the list of email address. 

In the "To" property of your email step, tap the beaker icon, then tap into the empty field.  This will open the expression assistant to allow entry of the expression.  Add the expression to return the list of email addresses from your other table and your done.

Brilliant! I thought it might not find the data since it wasn't the table selected on the processing part of the bot, but works fine! Thanks

Top Labels in this Space