Automation report generator

Hi, so my report generator need two output since there might be 2 users using similar report templates. I did the first report generator and initially it works and i copied the automation but using different custom templates however, the initial did not work but the copied one works. I am not sure what is the problem.

When I test the automation there is no issue/error but I try to force the initial automation and it send the email but the data is not passed correctly to the template. The thing is the template is similar since I just copy and paste and only change one data name only. Any idea on this?

0 3 165
3 REPLIES 3

If you check the original Bot/Event, and you open the template from the "View" button, is it showing the correct template?

Hi, it did show the correct template. I checked it by testing the bot and somehow under false condition. It uses conditions that are used/ added before together with the current condition that I changed. I am not sure why it took both condition but to solve this I simply just delete the bot and create a new same one. It works fine. Thanks though!

Okay good!

Top Labels in this Space