Automation with action of linktoform

Can we make automation that one of its action : go to another view within this app (linktoform) ?

I would like to do something like this :
An update to a row will have outcome : closed case or partially finished. If partially finished, then a new form will appear with some information from that row (something like linktoform)

Solved Solved
0 2 152
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You may want to try setting a Go to another view within this app  action to the Form Saved event of your form. You can set a trigger condition for the action and choose different forms to jump to or pre-set different values , etc.  based on the case status.

Automation works in the background and what you described sounds like you want your user to see a new form immediately.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

You may want to try setting a Go to another view within this app  action to the Form Saved event of your form. You can set a trigger condition for the action and choose different forms to jump to or pre-set different values , etc.  based on the case status.

Automation works in the background and what you described sounds like you want your user to see a new form immediately.

@TeeSee1 
Thank you very much for the guidance.
It seems that's what I need. I'll try it.

Top Labels in this Space