Automations, is this posible?

Could I activate a bot from a change in a specific column?

Solved Solved
0 9 222
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Use then [_THISROW_BEFORE].[ColumnName]<>[_THISROW_AFTER].[ColumnName] and check that the Editor > Settings > Data > Legacy > Comparison mode > "Consistent".

If it's set as "Legacy", you need to use..
AND(
ISNOTBLANK([ColumnName]),
[_THISROW_BEFORE].[ColumnName]<>[_THISROW_AFTER].[ColumnName]
)

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Ja! Aus der Hilfe Dokumentation:

Bei der Datenรคnderung , die einen Bot auslรถst, kann es sich um jede Art von Datenรคnderung handeln, die beim Server ankommt. Sie kรถnnen beispielsweise eine zusรคtzliche Tabellenspalte hinzufรผgen, deren einziger Zweck darin besteht, einen Bot auszulรถsen. AnschlieรŸend kรถnnen Sie eine Client-Aktionsschaltflรคche erstellen , die den Wert der zusรคtzlichen Spalte aktualisiert. Durch Klicken auf die Aktionsschaltflรคche wird Ihr Bot ausgelรถst.

How can I do that??

Siehe: Bots: Das Wesentliche 

Fรผr eine detaillierte Hilfestellung brรคuchte man Infos darรผber, was Sie genau in Ihrer App beabsichtigen.

Sorry, I expressed wrong myself. I need to activate a bot if one specific column was changed.

Ja und was soll der "Bot" automatisieren oder tun?

Thanks for your help, I was able to solve it!!

Use then [_THISROW_BEFORE].[ColumnName]<>[_THISROW_AFTER].[ColumnName] and check that the Editor > Settings > Data > Legacy > Comparison mode > "Consistent".

If it's set as "Legacy", you need to use..
AND(
ISNOTBLANK([ColumnName]),
[_THISROW_BEFORE].[ColumnName]<>[_THISROW_AFTER].[ColumnName]
)

Thank youu

You can set up a bot Event to look for a Data Change. Pick the table that your column is in then Make a condition that looks at the column if you want to limit the automation.

e.g. the following will run the automation only if the columns Status has the value Complete, and the column Email has the user's email address in it.

AND(
  [Status] = "Complete",
  USEREMAIL()=[Email]
)

Top Labels in this Space