Avoid Title and Header Duplication on report

Appreciate your help in advance. How can I do to avoid Title and Header duplication on a report. This is the issue:

This is how my template looks like: 

areyes_1-1687576172691.png

This is my output, for each new row the title section and header of the table gets duplicated. 

areyes_2-1687576209084.png

The main idea is that when there are no records, just do not show nothing, neither the title, nor the table header, but when there are rows, show something like this:

areyes_3-1687576478387.png

0 6 186
6 REPLIES 6

Move your Start expression to the beginning of the first cell in the table body row and move your End expression to the end of the last cell in the table body row.

Thank you, I already did this but when I do it like you say:

areyes_1-1687578321666.png

My output is like this when there are no records:

areyes_2-1687578349657.png

The idea is that when there are no records, the whole section including the title and the header of the table, just do not appear. This happens actually when I do it like this:

areyes_3-1687578492486.png

But unfortunately when there are records, it duplicates the title and the header.

Schaue dieses Erklärvideo zu gruppierte Vorlagen: Category/Group START expression 

Questions like this should be posted in the AppSheet Q&A board, where they're more likely to be seen by someone who can provide an answer and won't confuse anyone subscribed to this Tips & Tricks board for the type of content it's intended for. I suggested to moderators that they move the post.

Falls sich Ihre gruppierte PDF-Vorlage nur auf eine einzige Tabelle bezieht, dann wäre dies die Mustervorlage:

<<Start:FILTER("TABELLE",[. KEY]=MAXROW("TABELLE","_Rownumber",[KATEGORIE]=[_THISROW-1].[KATEGORIE]))>><<KATEGORIE>>

Spalte1

Spalte2

Spalte3

Spalte4

<<Start:FILTER("TABELLE", [KATEGORIE] = [_THISROW-1].[ KATEGORIE])>>

<<[Spalte1]>>

<<[Spalte2]>>

<<Spalte3>>

<<[Spalte4]>><<Ende>>

<<Ende>>

Top Labels in this Space