Ayuda con filtrado en tablas / Help with filtering in tables

Hola Comunidad!, tengo una duda con el filtrado de fechas, cree una nueva tabla en mi base de datos que se llama RangoFechas con los datos “DE” y “A”, y creé un UX donde tengo la interfaz para esta tabla, aparte creo un behavior para poder sacar los datos de mi tabla “Ingresos” y me hace el filtrado normal de un rango de fechas con la siguiente expresión (LINKTOFOLTEREDVIEW(“Ingresos”, AND [fecha]>=[DE], [fecha]<=[fecha]))) pero también quiero agregar otra condición que si en mi tabla “Ingresos” también requiera filtrado por usuario ¿Como se podría hacer? he intentado pero no doy con el chiste o tienes alguna otra forma de hacer este tipo de filtrado? Muchas gracias

0 2 190
2 REPLIES 2

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

I’m afraid I don’t understand your problem. Could you provide more details? Or restate a different way?

Here’s what Google Translate gives me:

I created a new table in my database called RangeDate with the data “FROM” and “To”, and I created a UX where I have the interface for this table, apart I create a behavior to be able to remove the data from my “Income” table and it does the normal filtering of a date range with the following expression (LINKTOFOLTEREDVIEW (“Income”, AND [date]> = [FROM], [date] < = [date]))) but I also want to add another condition that if my “Income” table also requires filtering by user, how could it be done?

I made a table called date range, from here I made a view in UX to query a table called income the dates where I enter “x” article in “x” date, then I made a behavior in which I took my table range dates to save the queries I did to filter my income table. I used this formula in target behavior (LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW (“Income”, AND ([Income Date]> = [DE], [Income Date] <= [A]))) to be able to filter a search based on a date of my income table, up to here it works, but my question is. How do I also add a filter per article? article + date. Or what other formula or expression can I use for this type of filters

Top Labels in this Space