BOT NOT WORKING, BUT DOES WHEN I TEST IT

Good afternoon,

I have a bot that I set-up to look for any changes in my [BALANCE_DUE] column on my INVOICE table.

Basically, I would like it to update the status to either "PAID IN-FULL", "PARTIALLY PAID" or "SENT" based on the the balance due once a payment is posted.  When I test it and run the process it works perfectly fine, but when I post a payment for some reason it is not seeing the balance due changing and running, what am I doing wrong.

SANDRALAICHE_0-1662071561550.png

SANDRALAICHE_1-1662071597491.pngSANDRALAICHE_2-1662071624874.pngSANDRALAICHE_3-1662071683717.png

SANDRALAICHE_5-1662071929021.png

SANDRALAICHE_4-1662071824327.png

Solved Solved
0 2 73
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

When "a payment is posted", is that in the same row as the invoice with the Balance Due column? If not, there's not necessarily anything to trigger recalculating the Balance Due column and, therefore, no change in that column to trigger the automation. If this is the issue, consider reconfiguring the automation to be triggered by a new row in the Payments table and then execute the data change action on the pertinent row from the Invoices table.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

When "a payment is posted", is that in the same row as the invoice with the Balance Due column? If not, there's not necessarily anything to trigger recalculating the Balance Due column and, therefore, no change in that column to trigger the automation. If this is the issue, consider reconfiguring the automation to be triggered by a new row in the Payments table and then execute the data change action on the pertinent row from the Invoices table.

That did it, thank you!! 

Top Labels in this Space