BUG: Automation monitoring is not showing proper details based on Bot selection

Since Monitoring and the Audit Log are only tools to allow us to analyze deep rooted problems, it is critical that these two tools display the information correctly.

The Monitor Dashboard has been a problem since the very beginning.  And it seems to have become worse more recently.  The fact that I have many apps may be playing a part into the confused Dashboard but the fact remains that details are not properly shown making analysis of issues difficult.

For a long while now the Automation Monitoring views are not showing correct details of the Bot run.   If a specific run is selected, currently, for me, no details at all are show.   (see image 1)

When no rows are selected, the detail panels do not match.  (see image 2)

To get to a specific Bots details we have to step through the various Detail views individually - a huge pain.  AND once we do start this navigation it is impossible to get back to the complete list of Bots for a specific App.  We have to close and start all over again!

Please fix the Monitoring Dashboard to work as expected.

Image 1: Specific Bot selected - no run details

Specific Bot run selected - no detailsSpecific Bot run selected - no details

Image 2: No Bot selected - mismatched details

No Bot selected - mismatched detailsNo Bot selected - mismatched details

2 2 257
2 REPLIES 2

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated.

Hi, for the mismatching of bot/event/process records, I believe the main reason is that we are limiting the number of bot/event/process records to be fetched (2,000 each) and we fetch based on the timestamp in descending order on each sync.

you can go to the side menu and select "Settings", from there you can enter a custom Start & End timestamp to facilitate your search.

Zhifeng_Lin_0-1649095102003.png

And for improving the usability of the Monitoring App, we have been exploring some "pagination" concept so that data can be fetched dynamically as user clicks or rolls/moves in the app, which will apply to & benefit all AppSheet apps.

@gowthamnagarajn FYI   

Top Labels in this Space