BUG: Detail reference views

As of an hour ago, my detail views have begun incorrectly filtering their REF views.

These are simply virtual column REF lists being displayed in detail views.

You can see from the below screenshot, that the View(#) counts are different than the displayed reference items. The View() counts are correct - but it is not filtering accordingly.

In addition to this change, a โ€˜Dataโ€™ button is now being displayed next to REF charts, which never was before.

Note that these changes seem to be isolated to browsers (i.e. CONTEXT(โ€œHostโ€)=โ€œBrowserโ€). My mobile devices are behaving as usual. I have tried clearing cache with no success.

Solved Solved
0 6 600
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The issues are resolved now.

Thanks team!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

The behaviour is now also showing up on mobile devices. Iโ€™ve had some reports of applications crashing. Not at a PC to investigate at the moment.

Important to note I havenโ€™t made any changes to the app definition today.

Note that the app definition may change because of automated consistency checks (as Iโ€™ve noticed in my app version logs).

Can confirm the automatic consistency check is not the culprit.

Have also tried regenerating the app definition to no avail.

The SELECT() formulas are working (sortof) as the view() buttons show the correct count, and if you select them they take you to the appropriately filtered selection.

Will continue thread with support@appsheet.com

In addition to these problems, the bottom of form views (with cancel, next, submit) now renders off screen and users have to scroll down to see it (on both PC and mobile). This is the case even with short forms which would only take up 1/2 a screen.

This is happening across multiple applications.

This bug is currently being worked on, thanks for the heads-up!

The issues are resolved now.

Thanks team!

Top Labels in this Space