[BUG] No data shown in the "View data" even though the source have data

Hello,

I am facing a very strange error today.
In some of my apps, when I try to "View Data" by clicking on "View Data" button in the table section, No data shows up. We have lots of data in the source table but can't see here.
There are no security filters on the tables as well.
I noticed this is happening for tables inside Google sheets only. Tables inside DB works fine.

I cannot see any data when testing the expression as well.
Because of this, some of my automations also failed, since they cannot read any data from the tables.

Is any one else facing similar issues?
I think this is most definitely a bug.

@Steve @Aleksi 

0 5 269
5 REPLIES 5

Was a column added to that table perchance? And the table was not regenerated and app sheet?

Sometimes if you see records in a table suddenly disappear, it might be because the column that the system is thinking the is the ID column has moved - and maybe that column doesn't have a piece of data for each of the rows, unlike the ID column which has and ID for every row.

If the system is thinking that a column is the id, and there's no value in a row, then the system doesn't see that record.

Is it possible that the column structure is changed and there hasn't been a regeneration yet?

Hi, Thanks for your response.

No, there was no new column added or updated.
I can see the data for the same table in one app and but not in another app.

I even tried regenerating the structure again just to see if it works, but no luck.

Better to send this to support for investigating.

Contacted support.

I posted here to see if anyone is facing similar issue.

Thanks.

Hi,

Didi you finally find the problem, i have the same trouble...

Regards

Top Labels in this Space