Beats Per Minute (BPM) Calculator

English:
The idea is to develop an app that can calculate the BPM at the touch of a button something like this :https://anotherproducer.com/online-tools-for-musicians/bpm-calculator/ 

My ignorance tells me that it should not be so difficult, what do you think?
it's possible?
Do you know of something similar that has been done in appsheets? Or have you done something similar?
How would you do it?

My idea is to do this for fun and share the app with everyone so that anyone can integrate the beat calculator into their app

Espaรฑol:
La idea es desarrollar una app que pueda calcular los BPM al tocar un boton algo como esto: https://anotherproducer.com/online-tools-for-musicians/bpm-calculator/ 

Mi ignnorancia me dice que no debe de ser taan dificil, tu quรฉ opinas?
te parece que es posible?
sabes de algo similar que se haya hecho en appsheets?  รณ has hecho algo similar?
Cรณmo lo harias?

Mi idea es hacer esto por diversiรณn y compartir la app con todos para que cualquiera pueda integrar el calculador de beats a su app 

0 5 329
5 REPLIES 5

You could probably accomplish something like this and app sheet, but in reality it's not really a good platform for that type of stuff.

I know, although it's for fun... MultiTech do you know any other platform like appsheet for accomplish something like this?

Lo sรฉ, aunque es por diversiรณn... 
MultiTech conoces alguna otra plataforma como appsheet para este tipo de cosas? 

Thunkable.com might be a good option

Well since I didn't want to be left with the doubt... I created the app to calculate BPM in appsheet, apparently my ignorance was correct since it was quite easy to do, it may not be the best way to do it in appsheet but apparently it fulfills the function for which it was conceived.

Now I'm going to give Thunkable a chance, I'm going to make the same app to compare and I'll tell you how it went. It may take me a long time because Thunkable is completely new to me.

I tried to publish the app but it forces me to switch to a core payment plan, is there a way to share the app to the community for free?

Espaรฑol

Bueno como no me queria quedar con la duda... cree la app para calcular BPM en appsheet, aparentemente mi ignorancia estaba en lo correcto ya que fue bastante fรกcil de hacer, quizรก no sea la mejor forma de hacerla en appsheet pero aparentemente cumple la funciรณn para la cual fuรฉ concebida. 

Ahora voy a darle la oportunidad a Thunkable, voy a hacer la misma app para comparar y les cuento que tal me fuรฉ, quizรก me tarde mucho porque Thunkable es completamente nuevo para mi

Trate de publicar la app pero me obliga a cambiarme a un plan de pago core, existe alguna forma para poder compartir la app a la comunidad de forma gratuita?

I was able to copy it....

Nice proof of concept.  I wasn't sure if the timestamps would be exact enough to really get an accurate BPM, but it seems to work just fine!  #NiceOne ๐Ÿ‘

Top Labels in this Space