Behavior > Workflow > Email > End Results of GPS

The outcome of the Workflow > Email Results > GPS

I notice in the email the map shows as a static map with the specs of 1200x600. It is acting as a jpeg(or image), and i was wondering is there a way to make it as a link in the email so the user can click on it and be able to zoom in to see the area (name of streets, Landmarks, etc) better. Static page is nice for major streets but not so great for pinpointing area. I guess what iโ€™m saying is i rather make it a hyperlink to the lat and long link rather than a static image. is there some kind of command i can add to the template.? GPS: <<[GPS]>> This is the current format that gives me static image. Is there another format i can add to make it a link?

0 3 463
3 REPLIES 3

This article explains how you can display the Lat/Long value as text using a Format.

You could probably construct a URL and include the Lat/Long as a text value in that URL using this approach.

It only allows me to make it into text not a hyperlink. The format instruction are great for true or false. I still unable to make the text a url. any suggestion on what the formula would look like. I have tried encode to url and no luck.

This is not possible with current functionality. You can add it as a feature request.

Top Labels in this Space