Best way for updade all tables row

As described in the topic title I am looking for a simple method to recalculate all rows of all tables, for example with a global event.

I found a topic that deals with such a thing in a complex way, even if I don't think I understand very well ... in any case it seems strange to me that there are no more simplified methods, especially considering that it may be necessary to carry out this procedure for dozens of tables .

0 5 165
5 REPLIES 5

Are those values that you wanna recalculate editable? If not you could use AppFormula in those columns and then create a bot which will make a change in column called for example trigger in rows you are interested in. After this change all values which are computed by AppFormula will recalculate automatically depending on the formula you will use.
Just thinking... ๐Ÿ˜€

I think I have already made a similar system, but this would allow me to update only one row at a time. how can i do to trigger the effect on each row?

@elybren are you still having issues?

Since you've already read it, please tell us which topic and we'll help explain it to you.

https://help.appsheet.com/en/articles/1980023-updating-records-in-a-table

this is what I found, but it seems to me a very complex system to implement for numerous tables and columns

Top Labels in this Space