Bidimensional Enumlist Stack

I have an appsheet (google sheet) in which users are supposed to fill a column with variable size bidimensional data. For example, users can input A+ or A- and/or B+ or B- and or C+ or C-.... It may recieve as many different elements from A to Z (in this example) and each one may be evaluated as positive or negative. Ideally, form should display a stack field with the elements and some visual representation of + or -, such as different colors or icons.

Any suggestion on the most efficient way to do that?

Thanks

0 4 104
4 REPLIES 4

We need more details to help with specifics of a solution. 

Are you envisioning your bidimensional data entered into a single column as comma separated values?

@MenezesD wrote:

form should display a stack field

What do you mean by "form" here?  Form Views are where users enter and edit the data.  I assume you are referring to some other type of view where the user can visualize the previously inserted bidimensional data?

What do you mean by "Stack"?  A List or table where ALL the negative associated values are first followed by ALL of the positive associated values?

Visual examples would be tremendously helpful!!

Yes, I was wondering about csv in a sigle column.

By form I mean the control where user will input data AND the view where he
sees what has already been inserted.

I'm using stack in the sense as appsheet creates input control for
EnumList(text) fields.

A keyword field would be an example of unidimensional stack. In the
following image suppose I can rate keywords as positives or negatives ans
show negative ones in red.

Image not attached?

AppSheet can apply Format Rules to column values which includes colorizing the data.  However, if all of you values  are in a single column you would not be able to color some red and other another color.

However, if you inserted the values as separate rows in their own table, then you can control the formatting of each value independently.  This would also provide you the ability to show them in a vertical display - either as values in a dropdown or in a Table view.

MenezesD_0-1689379023266.png

That was the image, but I think you got the ideia

Top Labels in this Space