Big issue encountered: App unable to make changes after the first one

Hi everyone,
I’ve recently noticed a big issue in my app data changing:
my app is running on several tablets, each of them using a different user account, and for a week now on 2 android devices (they’re the same model, Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-P550 Wi-Fi) it has started not saving changes into my datatbase (Google Sheets) after the first (successful) edit/app sync. Premise: I have deleyed sync and automatic updates active.

Practically the user opens the app, makes an edit, hits save so the form closes and the chages’ notification numer pops up on the update button in the upper right corner (the firtst time), then if you wait until the edit is saved in background, no problem occurs, but if you manually sync (by pressing the sync button) the app successfully apply the changes to the DB (showing the progress bar during the loading) and then the app starts losing changes after clicking the save button; more precisely, the user tries to make an edit again, hits save and the changes are made locally, but not on the DB, infact the app won’t show anymore the chages’ notification number in the queue (in the right upper corner, over the sync button) only showing the sync button like is pressed; in the end if the user tries to sync the app no edit save progression is showed (the app performs a normal sync as if the edit queue were empty).

I’ve tried using another user on the same tablet and the problem keeps occuring, but using the app from the web browser instead of the dedicated appshett app it works without any problem.

I think it’s a problem of the appsheet app in combo with my app and the OS or maybe the hardware of those 2 tablets.

Anyone has any ideas? Or maybe has anyone encountered the same issue that I’m experiencing and can tell me a solution?

Thanks to everyone in advice.

0 1 111
1 REPLY 1

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact Support for help with this.

https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

Top Labels in this Space