Big legend of a chart

I have a graph with multiple subtitles. When I select to show legend, the graph screen not let me scroll down to show me graph.

0 8 560
8 REPLIES 8

Some one?

Usually a question goes unanswered if thereโ€™s not enough details provided. Please explain what you are doing and what you are seeing.

Note that when I turn on the caption, the preview on the phone, in the tablet or in the computer does not appear and I cannot scroll the image to appear. . I just wish I could scroll the page on my phone, in the tablet or in the computer to see the image

2X_0_012489c9b5eab14243320447630689b5be81bc7b.png

Okay, yes, this is a known issue I believe with all chart types.

But how I gonna managet it? There is no solution?

Iยดm waiting for an answer

Please contact support@appsheet.com directly with your problem.

@Dexpertio_LTDA Just an observation to help with the User Experience of your app. Even if the scrolling issues can be resolved, your chart is showing A LOT of data points that to an end user is simply way to busy - especially for a mobile device but even for a desktop sized screen. Users will typically ignore this jumbled information as difficult to understand.

I strongly suggest to find another approach to display the information. I donโ€™t understand your data points well enough to offer a concrete example with your data. One suggestion might be to show a high level chart with data points categorized into 5 or 6 higher level โ€œpiecesโ€. Then provide charts that allow each of those high level categories to be inspected by the users to see how they breakdown into finer data points.

This is the typical and widely accepted approach when having numerous data points to convey.

Top Labels in this Space