Billing question--upgrading

Hi all,

I suspect there may not be much help for this type of question–apologies in advance if that is the case. I work for a non-profit organisation and we were looking to build out a basic app for use by a few internal staff. I have built a basic prototype (like, really basic!) and enjoyed the AppSheet experience. We were hoping to test this over the next week or so but I’ve since received an email from AppSheet saying that because of “significant user activity” I’ll need to upgrade (I assume the significant user activity is the 3 users I invited to test it?)

Like many non-profits, there is a certain process required to action expenditure, even small amounts. The email stated I have 3 days to action an upgrade; there’s no way I can get an upgrade actioned in this timescale. Will my app be deleted? Is there any way to back this up so that, after the holiday season, I can upgrade and restore the work?

Thanks in advance.

Andy.

0 2 101
2 REPLIES 2

I imagine you just need to return your app to a prototype state, assuming you have it deployed.

No

Hi @Marc_Dillon - thanks for the reply. The app is currently in prototype status, definitely not deployed. I only started a prototype a few days ago and thought I’d get some team feedback on the process… I think the act of adding a few team members has resulted in this automated email about the status of the account.

That’s good news that the app won’t be deleted. With the holiday season upon us, I don’t think I’ll be able to get anything actioned until January.

Thanks again for your reply!

Top Labels in this Space