Blank repports

Hello,

I had everything setup in a first REPORT automation. This automation would send an email with a pdf attachement. Everything was working fine.

This morning I tried setting up a second automation for ESTIMATES using the same slice. For some reason, both my automations now send a blank pdf attachment.

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 9 192
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello,

I don't know what changed but everything seems to have settled itself in my latest tests.

Thanks for your help

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

show us a print of the automation monitor for more help

How do I go about doing that?

Thanks

manage - monitor - Automation Monitor

Hi,

Is this what you're looking for?

ThanksScreenshot 2022-05-12 9.09.57 AM.pngScreenshot 2022-05-12 9.09.32 AM.pngScreenshot 2022-05-12 9.09.16 AM.png

I deleted the second automation to see if that would resolve the issue. Unfortunately the automation still doesn't work. It used to work flawlessly, and now I get a blank document (apart from the cover page).

Any help is appreciated

Did you examine the Automation Monitor? Do you understand what it's showing you? Does it indicate any failures? Were you able to match up the entries in the monitor with your report attempts?

Have you tried using the bot's Test button?

That you get a cover page but nothing else suggests a problem with your template file. Make a trivial change to your app and use Save and Verify Data to save the change. This will prompt the app editor to check your template file for errors.

Hello Steve,

I've tried looking at the monitor. It's a bit technical for my understanding, but everything seems to work correctly. For some reason, it's like my query isn't bringing up any information. I haven't changed anything and it used to work fine.

I use the Test function regularly and receive the email with attachement, but now the attachement is empty.

Thanks again

Hello,

I don't know what changed but everything seems to have settled itself in my latest tests.

Thanks for your help

Top Labels in this Space