Blank rows in Deck View

Looks like there is a new bug. I have a sheet that populates rows based on some formulas (and then we use App Sheet forms to add to other columns in those rows). If there is no data or data =0 then the formula returns no value, and app sheet used to ignore those rows as if they were empty. For some reason this afternoon that all changed and I am getting a bunch of blank rows in my Deck View even though the sheet has no data in those rows, eg I may have 4 rows with client names in then 40 blank rows that contain no value (but do contain a formula to enter a value if criteria are met).

Seems like a bug, but if anyone knows a fix I'd appreciate it.

My workers can't be expected to scroll down pages of Blanks to select a client to fill in form for.

0 1 45
1 REPLY 1

What is the formula you refer to and why is it in the sheet?

Nothing else has changed in the app that might have impact on showing your psuedo-blank rows?

There are a couple of options:

1)  Move the formulas into the app so that the sheet is strictly data.  Truly blank rows should not be pulled into the app.

2)  Create a Slice that filters the rows to only those you wish to be seen and then use that Slice as the datasource in your view.

I hope this helps!!

Top Labels in this Space