Bot Wait Condition Issue - Clear but emails still generating

Hi everyone, we've been struggling with the Wait Condition issue on the bots and finally had to remove it. https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AppSheet-Q-A/Bot-Wait-Condition-stuck-in-Pending/td-p/429855  It's been a few days and the Automation is clear of PENDING tasks leaving us to believe the tasks have completed and we won't receive emails anymore but the client is still receiving the emails from old tasks.

How does the process work? Does the Automation screen show work waiting on the AppSheet Server or is it showing us  the que before it hits the AppSheet server which ultimately processes the work?

Client is looking to find out when they can turn their internal file upload process back on.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks everyone.

0 5 67
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Daisy_Ramirez for me the BOTs have returned back to normal now. 

Thanks so much @jyothis_m for the heads up.  We've already implemented other processes to support my client's needs but will keep an eye out for you to see how it goes in the coming weeks.  Thanks again

Waiting on AppSheet server.

Thanks Aleksi, what does the Automation Monitoring screen show us? The end results vs. Appsheet Server Que?

As far as I know, it's waiting on AppSheet server 

Top Labels in this Space