Bot Wait Condition - stuck in Pending

I have a Wait Condition on a bot and similar to the post below, the bot is stuck in Pending when I look it up in AppSheet Monitoring. The Bot has been working for the past week or so. Can someone advise on the fix and how to trigger these?

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AppSheet-Q-A/Bot-Wait-Condition/m-p/421193#M166582

Daisy_Ramirez_0-1654719078857.png

Daisy_Ramirez_0-1654722416052.png

1 15 417
15 REPLIES 15

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact AppSheet Support for help with this. Please ask Support to direct the ticket to Shawn Crabtree.

https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

Thanks for the reference Steve.  Been chatting with support and provided Shawn's name.  Thanks again.

I had the same issue a few weeks ago. I logged a support ticket, and then "mysteriously" after I contacted support the pending actions all fired at once.

I asked support if they thought it would be a problem in the future, and they said it was probably a one time thing.

I'll send an update once I hear back.  Thanks

I had the same bug weeks ago, the support manage to fix it.. for now is still working ๐Ÿ˜Š good luck

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Based on some internal chat, it appears there's an internal limitation at work here. Engineering is working on the issue. In the meantime, anyone affected by this should engage Support.

My bot got stuck in waiting again this morning๐Ÿ™...

Quick update.  Looks like support was able to trigger some but not all of the bots stuck in Pending but I don't believe a fix is in place yet.  Standing by...

It seems my app is showing the same bug. Could it also have to do with multiple PDF generation bots triggered in a short interval?

Issue is still in place and is a major disruptor to the client operation.  Has anyone been advised on the source of the issue? I could possibly redesign for the client  Client uses the bots to upload data into their system. When the bot doesn't trigger, they have to manually upload the data after reconciliation. Unfortunately, the bot still triggers after hours (even up to 10 hrs later) and we have duplicate uploads into their system.  I understand the bot request sits on the appsheet server.  Is there anyway to cancel the bot in this interim until it's fixed? If the timing was consistent I could redesign to get the client some relief but it would unfortunately take a while. Note: We have the bot in place to allow the tables an opportunity to update before an email is triggered.  We'll otherwise have missing information on emails or entire emails being missed.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Daisy_Ramirez_0-1691251601121.png

Is there anyway to "mimic" a wait period?

I also had issues with "wait" and gave up on it. 

I'm still experiencing this problem! Only suggestion I got from support was to change the WAIT period from 5 to 7 minutes.

Now trying other option found here: https://support.google.com/appsheet/answer/11447614?hl=en&sjid=3266578478932599882-NA

At "

Send an email only after adding a parent record and all of its child records

"

Top Labels in this Space