Bot automation reliability

I created a bot to create pdf file when I update the "stages" column. It work once or twice and then it stop working. Is this normal? Is there a way to make it more reliable?

Solved Solved
0 7 133
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It sounds something is not set properly. Check the reason for this behavior from the Audit history logs.. Editor > Manage > Monitor > Audit history > Launch log analyzer

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

It sounds something is not set properly. Check the reason for this behavior from the Audit history logs.. Editor > Manage > Monitor > Audit history > Launch log analyzer

Thank you for your suggestion. 

After several testing, I think the issue might be my browser not updating appsheet properly. I noticed that when I changed the file naming condition, it doesn't change the file name according to what I tell it to do. 

What is your formula with the file name?

[Order Label]&[Customer]

The folder was set to: PO Confirmation

For some reason at one point the bot saved the file in a folder within a folder where it saved the file into folder month/date/file. (01/09/file)

If your column contains "/", it will automatically create a subfolder.  That's a normal behavior. 

Thank you! That explain the subfolders. The data contains a date, that's why it created the sub-folders.

You're welcome!

Top Labels in this Space