Bot delete action not working although action is working standalone

Hello!

I'm developing my first application with AppSheet and I've been able to figure it out most of the things by myself (with the help of Youtube, documentation and this forum). However, I now got to the point where I need to ask for help.

I have a Delete action I developed on Table 1 (I developed my own since the system one had the confirmation message on by default) using the Data: delete this Row option (let's call it CUSTOM_DELETE). On Table 2, I have another action to execute the custom deletion on Table 1 using the Data: execute an action on a set of rows option (let's call this DELETE_ROWS_FOR_REF). I'm using this formula for Reference Rows: FILTER("Table 1", [_THISROW].[ID] = [Ref]), where ID is the key of Table 2, and Ref is just a column on Table 1 that keeps the IDs, it's not referenced. When I execute the DELETE_ROWS_FOR_REF action manually, it is correctly removing the rows on Table 1 where the ID on Table 2 matches the Ref on Table 1. 

The problem comes when I try to automate this using a bot. I have a simple trigger column on Table 2 that upon change, it's triggering the bot to just run the DELETE_ROWS_FOR_REF action. The bot is indeed triggered, but it's not removing the records.

Does anyone have an idea of what I might be missing?  

0 2 101
2 REPLIES 2

If you trigger the Bot, what it shows in the Audit log history?

Hey man,

can't you trigger your initial (grouped) Action in the FormSave Event of the View to avoid the Bot completely for automatisation?

Top Labels in this Space