Bot doesn't work

Hi everyone!!
give me a hand to understand where I'm wrong, thanks to the patience and help of Alyssa_QREW
I managed to create my first Bot, the problem is that it still doesn't work. I have two tables, a "Historical_Organization_Table" and the other "Training_List". When I change a value in a column of the "Historical_Organization_Table" I would like it to also change all the fields associated with that employee.The action I created works for every single row, mail Bot doesn't work.the formula I'm using for the bot

SELECT(ELENCO_TRAINING[key],[Area]=[_thisrow].[Area])

in the table "Organico Storico" the key is' (id employee)  In the "Training List" table (key with uniqueid() formula

thanks a lot

Solved Solved
0 10 140
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Here are the step I would follow:

1. Create a new bot
  2. When this EVENT occurs:
    1. Data Change
    2. Table: Tbl_Organico_Storico
    3. Date change type: Updates
    4. Condition: [_thisRow_Before].[Area]<>[_thisRow_After].[Area]
  3. Run this PROCESS
    1. Run a data action
    2. Run action on rows
    3. Referenced Table: ELENCO_TRAINING
    4. Referenced Rows: [_thisRow].[Related Tbl_Organico_Storicos]
    5. Referenced Action: Aggiungi in Training Record

View solution in original post

Looks like the error is in the access to the office365 data source. If that is the case, I am not much help.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Here are the step I would follow:

1. Create a new bot
  2. When this EVENT occurs:
    1. Data Change
    2. Table: Tbl_Organico_Storico
    3. Date change type: Updates
    4. Condition: [_thisRow_Before].[Area]<>[_thisRow_After].[Area]
  3. Run this PROCESS
    1. Run a data action
    2. Run action on rows
    3. Referenced Table: ELENCO_TRAINING
    4. Referenced Rows: [_thisRow].[Related Tbl_Organico_Storicos]
    5. Referenced Action: Aggiungi in Training Record

Hi, thank you very much for your help, I tried but I get this error, plus "tbl_organico Storico" is a table not a column1.png

When you create a reference in your child table (ELENCO_TRAINING) using the [id employee] column, it should generate a reference column in your tbl_organico Storico table. This column will be called something like "Related XXXX" and have a formula of REF_ROWS("Elenco_Training","id employee") - maybe it is called [Related Elecno_Trainings]. This is the column to use. 

Oh sorry - this is not on the right table.  For referenced rows you can try SELECT(Elenco_Training[area],[id employee]=[_thisRow].[id employee])

Hi I changed with
[_thisRow].[Related Elenco_Trainings] takes the formula, but when the value in the "historical organic tbl" table changes in the "training list" table nothing happens. I really don't understand where the problem is1.png1.png

have you tried: SELECT(Elenco_Training[area],[id employee]=[_thisRow].[id employee])

Tried this too and nothing works๐Ÿ˜ญ1.png

1.png
I'll give you these too2.png1.png

I tried to do a test

Looks like the error is in the access to the office365 data source. If that is the case, I am not much help.

Top Labels in this Space