Bot for PDF export cannot find column in table

Hi,

I tried to copy this demo: https://www.appsheet.com/templates/Demo-of-template-for-PDF-Generation?appGuidString=093161f4-2604-4...

The demo works with my account. My data structure is a little more complicated

Melanie_Rodel_2-1654000303457.png

Melanie_Rodel_3-1654000341819.png

When I test it, it throws a funny error:

Melanie_Rodel_0-1653999967368.png

Melanie_Rodel_1-1654000000119.png

The error message is:

Run task "Create PDF Report for Inspection"

• Error 1 : 'PDF report' task 'Create PDF Report for Inspection' Body template. Expression '[โ€โ€Buildingโ€โ€]' is invalid due to: Unable to find column 'โ€โ€Buildingโ€โ€', did you mean 'Building'?.
  • Error 2 : 'PDF report' task 'Create PDF Report for Inspection' Body template. Expression '[โ€โ€Dateโ€โ€]' is invalid due to: Unable to find column 'โ€โ€Dateโ€โ€', did you mean 'Date'?.
  • Error 3 : 'PDF report' task 'Create PDF Report for Inspection' Body template. Expression '[โ€โ€Related Inspection Attendancesโ€โ€]' is invalid due to: Unable to find column 'โ€โ€Related Inspection Attendancesโ€โ€', did you mean 'Related Inspection Attendances'?.

I'm not sure what to make of the error "Unable to find column 'โ€โ€Buildingโ€โ€', did you mean 'Building'?๐Ÿ˜„

The template looks like this

Begehungsprotokoll

Gebรคude: <<[Building]>>
Adresse: <<[Building].[Address]>>
Datum: <<[Date]>>

Anwesenheitsliste:
<<Start:[Related Inspection Attendances]>>
<<[Team Member]>>
<<End>>

The table Inspections looks like this

DateBuildingSet Inspection
07.01.2022Testgebรคude0

Any ideas?

Thanks

Melanie

1 2 373
2 REPLIES 2

I guess is a bug with the template.

It's a copy of a pre-made one or you made it from scratch?

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

That type of error commonly occurs with the use of slices. Does your app use slices?

Top Labels in this Space