Bots Sending Blank Mail

I have created a bots. But there is an issue in this. All is almost well. But there is issue only in mail boats. Maybe my ref-sheet data is not loading. Tell me where am I doing wrong. To do which mail blank comes.

mail formmail formref main sheetref main sheetref main sheetref main sheetbotsbotsbotsbotsbotsbotsdetails view icondetails view icon

0 2 125
2 REPLIES 2

i need your help.

I read your other post about not getting a response here so...I'm responding.

As usual in your posts...there isn't enough information for us to confirm your issue and help solve it.

The complaint is that you are getting a "blank" email.  The assumption here is that you ARE receiving the email and parts are unexpectedly empty BUT you don't show us the email.  Is the subject blank?  Is the body blank?  Are both blank?

Let's assume that your issue is the the email body is blank.  You have the value <<[AWB NO].[CHANNEL]>> as the body value.  BUT, you show us a detail view with the AWB NO field cut off not allowing us to see that you DO have an actual value assigned.

So, all I can tell you is this...

This is a very simple example and the expression you have in the Email Body is correct.  The only conclusions I can make is that either the AWB NO field is blank OR the CHANNEL value dereferenced is blank.  

The only advice I can give you is to show on your Detail view the AWB NO field is populated AND include, as a test, that the CHANNEL column is being properly dereferenced and also has a value assigned.  After that, if you are still having issues, you need to show us the Detail view with those columns populated AND the generated email that is blank

Top Labels in this Space