Brand Image size adjustment

I have changed my app logo, launch image and background image to a custom image, but it doesn’t fit the phone screen when implemented. Is there a way to set the image to fit any screen?

0 3 1,393
  • UX
3 REPLIES 3

Firstly make sure the logo is square and not a rectangle.

Then note that when you’ve got your phone in portrait orientation, its going to max out the vertical part and clip off the sides. If you hold it landscape it will clip off the top & bottom.

The only way around this is to have the your logo approximately 1/3 of the width and 1/3 of the height of the overall image size. So when it clips, its removing only white space

Hope this helps

Simon@1minManager.com

Thanks. I am still struggling to get it to fit, but it is closer. I appreciate the help.

Hello folks, I’m trying to do exactly the same and have always noticed that the Logo doesn’t fit. I get what @1minManager is saying but the truth is that companies often have logos that are not square.

Wouldn’t it be better if Appsheet scaled to fit the long edge within the view. This is normal scaling behaviour and would save thousands of hours of everyone trying to edit their company logos to have white-space above and below, make it square, and upload it onto company website where it can be accessed by Appsheet.

Surely scaling is by far the better option here.

Top Labels in this Space