Bugs: Were you charged for October? AppSheet Core. What about AppSheet Monitor app? More bugs

As I mentioned in another post, I was not charged in October.

@SkrOYC wrote:

Now I'm also worried I'm not able to see my invoice for October (another account).
Is AppSheet changing the way it deals with payments? Because this is causing a lot of mess here and I don't think the team really understand how much these changes can affect all users if there is no prior notice about it.

At the same time, I feel like some things are changing in the backend for payments, since I'm having issues to be able to view older invoices from within the billing sections, as if the Stripe integration was completely removed.

On the other hand, I've seen weird issues like AppSheet Monitoring not working and even in the Testing section of a bot showing "Jeenee.DataTypes.AppBot?" at the top, which is a similar thing to the error in the monitoring app that I saw before.

Can someone at least mention something about this?

@lizlynch 
0 4 196
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @SkrOYC - Have you raised a ticket with AppSheet Support? If not, would you be able to do that and they will help you figure out what's going on with your billing issues! Apologies for the inconvenience and concern this is causing. Thank you!

Hi Liz.
I haven't actually because I'm so short on free time that dealing with explaining things in detail to someone on the support team is not possible and also it's not urgent either to worry Devin about it. But curious if someone else has seen this as well so that they can also provide feedback

It could be related.. I found out yesterday a weird behavior on Performance analyzer. The ValidPaymentPlan check took 10..50 secs where earlier it has taken just within 0.2..0.3 secs. I reported this to devs.

SkrOYC_0-1699729282582.png

Some inputs on what is shown in the AppSheet Monitoring app

Top Labels in this Space