Bulk edit

Hi,

I am learning how to use App Sheet, I am interested in Inventory Management and especially tracking functions. For example, I would like to use AppSheet to update storage locations of items in a pre-existing excel sheet.

I imported my database, changed the column type of "Locations" to "Ref", then associated a "Locations table, then tried to make a bulk edit action, but I can't find my way through formulas... Can someone help me to do this ? 

The action would be (after moving one or multiple items in a storage) : selecting multiple items, opening a drop down menu, selecting one of the referenced storage locations. Ideally, it would be possible to scan a QR code to update the storage location either of a single item or multiple ones.

It would be great to be able to do this !

Thank you,
J

Solved Solved
0 5 136
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, if you use Enum or Ref column with the INPUT(), you will have a drop down.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

One easy kind of way to do this is to use the INPUT() functionality. Though you would need to press "save" for each of your selected rows.

I take my words back, it seems that nowadays it will save the selection to all selected rows.

Hi,

Thank you @AleksiAlkio. Does the user have to provide for the value ? I would like the user to select it from a dropdown menu.There must be a simple way to do it. But i'm still stuck !

Yes, if you use Enum or Ref column with the INPUT(), you will have a drop down.

Thanks for your help, now working fine !

Top Labels in this Space