Bulk sms and email

I have a db with contacts and i want to do the following:

I want to filter my contacts and on filter contacts i want  to have two actions 

1. for bulk sms: when i click this button i want to open my message box on  my phone with all numbers of the filtered contacts and then i will write the message.

2. for bulk email: when i click this button i want to open any installed app(gmail,yahoo,etc) which is installed on my phone or on mu pc, with all emails of the filtered contacts and then i will write body and the title of  message.

0 1 79
1 REPLY 1

I do this a lot and...it aint pretty.  First, you need a placeholder column in the table where you are selecting records for action.  Your first action will populate that field.  Then an automation will detect that this field has been populated and an email or text can then be sent to the email/phone in that record.  Then the automation can also empty the placeholder field.  

The body of your message will need to stored somewhere.  This might be within the automation, or it can be a table that will be referenced in the automation.  In my case, my Member table has a related Contact_Log table where any communications are stored, so my automations then go on to add a new entry there to store the info about what was sent and when.  

Top Labels in this Space