Bulk update values rows

Hi everyone,

I have below table

I can perform bulk select as shown in photo, but how I can change the REQUEST DATE to 4/26/2022 all at once ? (not using quick edit, because if I have many rows, it will take time)

kvngo94_0-1650810355357.png

Solved Solved
0 6 154
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You need Data: Set the values of some columns in this row.

In your view, when you start selecting rows, the action button will appear, and you would be able to click on the button so that the action is launched on the selected rows. 

The value that you want to set can be coded inside the action, or entered via a dialog by the user using the INPUT() function. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Through a behavior action. 

Could you please advise how you set this up ? 

First please read this: Actions: The Essentials | AppSheet Help Center, and tell me if you still have difficulties. Thanks.

Hi Joseph, 

I think what I should care about is the Data actions / Execute an action on a set of rows

kvngo94_0-1650849580405.png

Below is it setup table 

kvngo94_1-1650849636322.png

How do you set up this table so that you can perform below in order : 

1. select many rows

2. change to the same data for these selected rows of a column (it's like you change data for the first row then copy down)

You need Data: Set the values of some columns in this row.

In your view, when you start selecting rows, the action button will appear, and you would be able to click on the button so that the action is launched on the selected rows. 

The value that you want to set can be coded inside the action, or entered via a dialog by the user using the INPUT() function. 

Thank you so much I can do it now

This function in Beta, but it's very helpful !

Top Labels in this Space