Business Process Automation

Hello all, I wanted help with automating a workflow, currently I am unable to create automations and having challenges with understanding how to develop automations and implement workflows.

Workflow steps are as follows:
1. User fills a form with fields (Name, Email, Order ID, Number of Products (1,2,3,4,5), Name of Products, Reason for Returns (Dropwdown), Picture Proof (Images to be uploaded) - Bold fields to be repeated as per the Number of Products selected.
2. When sheet is populated user receives email notification and Task gets created on the app and gets assigned for review to a particular team
3. If verified, task gets assigned to the next department and automated email to user to dispatch products
4. The relevant department approves task and it gets transferred to another department.

Please help me implement this or share the relevant links that would help me with implementation.

Also is it possible that we add validation to the data and check if data is correct? And to restrict data visibility on the basis of the team email accessing the app?

0 1 319
1 REPLY 1

@Umair-1292 wrote:

User fills a form with fields (Name, Email, Order ID, Number of Products (1,2,3,4,5), Name of Products, Reason for Returns (Dropwdown), Picture Proof (Images to be uploaded) - Bold fields to be repeated as per the Number of Products selected.

Provide info about the database design for this.

@Umair-1292 wrote:

2. When sheet is populated user receives email notification and Task gets created on the app and gets assigned for review to a particular team
3. If verified, task gets assigned to the next department and automated email to user to dispatch products
4. The relevant department approves task and it gets transferred to another department

This is what you want to do or what is currently working?

@Umair-1292 wrote:

Please help me implement this or share the relevant links that would help me with implementation

AppSheet automation: The Essentials - AppSheet Help

@Umair-1292 wrote:

Also is it possible that we add validation to the data and check if data is correct?

Check form input validity (Valid_If) - AppSheet Help

@Umair-1292 wrote:

And to restrict data visibility on the basis of the team email accessing the app?

Limit users to their own data - AppSheet Help
Top Labels in this Space