Button action view deck

Hello at all!
I have an a problem, in a view Table I have a lot of data to fill in,I set a filter that shows me on another data table that I am filling out
The table is in a deck view.
In this table I have an action button that archives each deck rows for me.
If I want to archive 10 deck Lines I have to Press the action button on each line.
Is there a way to create a single button that does in automatically?
Thanks

Solved Solved
0 2 97
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You may already have this capability. AppSheet has a default โ€œBulk Actionโ€ featureโ€ฆyou just need to provide the action(s).

Consider the example below. I have a Messages view and an โ€œArchive Messagesโ€ action. For demonstration it just deletes the messages but could also perform the actual moving of the messages.

For this example letโ€™s say i want to remove the Messages that have an Odd number in the text.

To activate the โ€œBulk Actionโ€ feature:

1. Tap the box icon with a check mark in the upper right-hand corner of the app.

2. Select rows to see available actions. In a Deck view rows are highlighted when selected. Your action might be visible as shown or you may need to tap the three dots to see the other actions.

3. With all row selected, tap the desired action. In this case, it is the โ€œArchive Messagesโ€ button which happens to be immediately visible.
    3X_6_0_60c9e07c7f6b6fc134c2cc455f61f5716fbc5057.png

4. The view returns to normal, is updated and you can see the Edits being sent to the server.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

You may already have this capability. AppSheet has a default โ€œBulk Actionโ€ featureโ€ฆyou just need to provide the action(s).

Consider the example below. I have a Messages view and an โ€œArchive Messagesโ€ action. For demonstration it just deletes the messages but could also perform the actual moving of the messages.

For this example letโ€™s say i want to remove the Messages that have an Odd number in the text.

To activate the โ€œBulk Actionโ€ feature:

1. Tap the box icon with a check mark in the upper right-hand corner of the app.

2. Select rows to see available actions. In a Deck view rows are highlighted when selected. Your action might be visible as shown or you may need to tap the three dots to see the other actions.

3. With all row selected, tap the desired action. In this case, it is the โ€œArchive Messagesโ€ button which happens to be immediately visible.
    3X_6_0_60c9e07c7f6b6fc134c2cc455f61f5716fbc5057.png

4. The view returns to normal, is updated and you can see the Edits being sent to the server.

I hope this helps!

Thanks a lot!!! it work

Top Labels in this Space