Button to trigger event as primary

Hi, 

I have a table Triggers with the collumns :

• Name : name of the trigger, used for the event in the bot created
  • uidAdd :  useremail()
  • dateAdd : now()
  • data : the data that will be used for the json template

I have an action Slack > reorders which permits to add a row to the table triggers with the needded informations. 

Result : 

My action and the trigger and bot are working well but the action is available at row level only :

BenoitGramond_1-1674643005674.png

I can not find a workaround to have this action directly at the Table level, as My objective is to sent to slack all rows of the table at once :

BenoitGramond_0-1674642683171.png

Any chance to find a workaround ? 

Solved Solved
0 5 184
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, 

I found the solution with adding in the condition of the event the formula : 

[id] = MAXROW("app_sortie_eshop_bl", "_RowNumber")

This way, the bot is only launhced once when the last row is inserted. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @BenoitGramond you will first have to tell AppSheet on which row it should fire the action. That's why you cannot set it on the table view. 
I think the only way is to use the Bulk Select workaround:
https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Tips-Tricks/Bulk-Select-Multiselect-Select-All/m-p/361654

Questions like this should be posted in the Q&A board, where they're more likely to be seen by someone who can provide an answer and won't confuse anyone reviewing this Tips board for the type of content it's intended for. I suggested to moderators that they move the post.

Of course @dbaum , thanks a lot !

Hi @Fabian_Weller, my objective here is to send to the 'Marketing' Channel the list of Products that are New in stock so they can further communicate on them. 

With the multiselect, it will send one message by row I think. (Bytheway it is very usefull, I will use it in other apps)

I tried with a LINKTOFORM(), the result is not the expected UX, but it should work for now. 

I also tried using another action type, indeed, the action to send the new products happens right after we import a delivery note but it sends One message by row : 

BenoitGramond_0-1674654589089.png

I am trying to find a workaround to send the message only for the first row, maybe you have a better idea !

Hi, 

I found the solution with adding in the condition of the event the formula : 

[id] = MAXROW("app_sortie_eshop_bl", "_RowNumber")

This way, the bot is only launhced once when the last row is inserted. 

Top Labels in this Space